Skip to main content

8 is GREAT!

Our sweet Tucker turned 8 on January 28th. I can't believe this sweet little baby of mine is big enough to be baptized. Things that we love about Tuck:
  • Loves everyone and can make a friend with anyone. He is always sticking up for the little guy and never talks negative about people
  • VERY goal oriented. Put a challenge in front of him and he will work until it is done
  • He is a memorizing machine and can whip out a cello piece faster than anyone I know
  • Loving his Chinese class and can interpret almost anything that mom and dad say (not such a positive for us - our secrets are now up in the open)
  • He memorized all 13 articles of faith before his 8th birthday and passed them off in primary
  • Loves soccer and is an amazing goalie
  • Shared his baptism day with his cousin Landon



 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eden's Ears

We parents are so funny with our rules and codes...I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 8 and so heaven forbid if I let Eden. She first asked when she was 4 and has patiently waited ever since. Today was the day folks and boy was she excited! Here is a clip: She and her bud Katie took the plunge together. I honestly can't believe how fast my baby is growing up!

We're BACK!

It has been 4 years since I have officially updated this blog and you can thank Instagram and Facebook for that. I miss this space and the avenue it provided to journal the Collings' family journey. My first goal for 2019 is to update this page at least twice per month. Here we go! 2018 was pretty epic (to say the least) but it seriously kicked my butt. Here is a little recap from those that don't have birthdays in January. We will get to them on their special week. Charlotte Ann: Wrapped up a great year with Jenni Smith the local home-preschool and started her year at Alpine Elementary with Eliza. She is ultra obsessed (like as obsessed as it gets) with horses and unicorns. I think every present she received this year had something to with one or the other.  She started dance in January but left for the same reason Eden did back when Eden was 3. She did however participate in the Lone Peak Christmas dance workshop and concert with Eden. She loved it so much a

Welcome To Alpine

Home We packed everything we own into this garage, and then shut the door on it for one week. I wish I had a better shot of all the furniture stacked on top of each other.  What do I love the most about being in Utah? THE SUN. We have been outside non stop. 7 Peaks water park, bike rides, running, hiking, swimming. We can't get enough - it is wonderful! This is the view from the parking lot of our church. It doesn't do this cute little town justice. We are tucked into the far northeast corner of Utah county. Even though I grew up with these mountains, I am still in awe of their beauty.  There are still boxes lingering, but here are a few pics to get you started. Family Room Entry way Eden's room Kitchen Living Room (music area) Who knows what led us to this area, but I am in love. This little town is just about the cutest thing ever. We live about one block from City Hall and every day, during day light hours t