Skip to main content

Baby Eliza is one month!



We've made it through the first month. I had help the first three weeks and boy did I sure need it!!She is doing well...she likes to cry a lot in the day but she is sleeping at night. Nobody ever told me how hard it was to take 4 kids anywhere. I think that I am literally going to hibernate this winter.

Comments

Jenn Haws said…
She is so beautiful! I am sending a gift up with Mom when she comes for Thanksgiving. I wish I was coming up too! Love you guys!
Jenn
Natallee said…
She is so cute! I have been waiting to see more pictures, and these are beautiful! Does she look like Luke? Well, she is beautiful, that's for sure! Love you
Marisa said…
What a precious little face! I can't wait to see her in person. I am having such a hard time with 3, I think if I had 4 I would stay in my house all winter too! I'll call you soon and good luck with the crying, that is so hard!
Lizzy said…
Wow! Congratulations. She is so beautiful and I love her name. I think Eliza is one my favorite girl names. So fun to have a little peak at your family that has grown so much since we saw you last.
Did you move? If you get a chance please let me know your new info. Have a Merry Christmas. Love, Lizzy Gatten timlizard@hotmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's just call this paybacks

Dave got the heads up this morning that we were going to have a couple of "special" talks on reverence today as the Stake Presidency was a little concerned about how loud our sacrament meetings have become. I thought ~ great, let's prep the kids ~ I told them that they were to be on their best behavior, no snacks, no toys, no talking, you get the idea... The meeting went pretty smooth until the Bishop got up. He very tenderly started talking about how important it is that we teach our children about the sacrament...it was at that moment that my family fell a part. Eden and Luke started fighting and Liza and Tucker started screaming---did I mention we were on the second row? I grabbed Luke and put him in a body hold and motioned for Dave to get Tuck and Liza out. Dave left with Liza and Tuck (so I thought...) and next thing you know, Tucker is up on the stand running back and forth behind the Bishop. My sweet friend sitting next to me jumped up to get Tuck, but he of cours...

Lesson Learned

Have you ever been in a grocery or Target type store with all your kiddos and had a lovely employee tell your children to "please sit down in the cart!"? Well I have...several times. Each time I politely smile and say sorry, but all the while my brain is filled with smart aleck comments like "hey, last time I checked, I was their mother," or, "lady it's either standing up in the cart or pulling product off your shelves-you choose!" I have been sufficiently humbled. This morning, like all mornings, I put Eliza in her high chair to get her out of my hair for a moment so that I could make breakfast. She immediately climbed out and was about to stand on the table when she lost her balance and fell to the floor. I raced over to pick her up and noticed that while she was trying to scream nothing was coming out of her mouth. I picked her up and she started seizing, her eyes rolled back into her head and then she went limp. No words can describe the thoughts...

Facelift

It is time this blog gets a facelift! I know it is not "in season" but I don't think I want to update my widgets for at least another year. Dave and I just got back from a weekend cruise with some friends on the NCL. We got a small taste of what a real cruise was like and that was all it took. We are already planning the next, much longer one. It might be 10 years before we do it, but it is fun to plan nontheless.